2.04.2008

heffalump

A couple years ago, I decided to start working on another stuffed heffalump for my mom.

1-2 years later, it looks something like this:



I just can't seem to get motivated to finish it. Everytime her birthday, Mother's Day, or xmas rolls around, I pick it up again, but can never seem to invest enough interest/time into it to have it completed in time. Of course, once the occasion has passed, the poor half-stuffed creature gets returned to the 'yarn trunk'. Well, it's almost her birthday again...do I dare pull it out?

Sadly, this heffalump represents not one, but two unfinished projects.  It is made with the yarn from another unfinished project of mine--a crocheted sweater I pulled from a Vogue crochet book.



1 comment:

Corinne said...

I love how you can kind of tell what you may have been going for with this, but I would've had no idea unless there was the explanation! I love it!